Submitted by Gods Hand, , Thread ID: 8330

Thread Closed
Gods Hand
Level:
Credits:
31-07-2015, 12:40 PM
Suggestion #1

Let's be honest.

Their are 13 and 14 year olds that will come here without any money. Either they don't have a job, don't have PayPal, or their parents aren't financially stable enough to give them some money so they can upgrade here. With that being said I have a solution.

Another usergroup reserved just for purchase with credits

This new addition would bring the activity up and would be a new goal for NulledBB members to reach. Of course since EVERYONE now has an opportunity to upgrade now without paying any money their shouldn't be a bunch of great perks. Sometimes all someone wants is a nice username style and a userbar - you know how it goes.

We could make this usergroup quite pricey and have an expiration date for when members have to upgrade again.

Suggestion #2

What if we had the ability to buy credits right here on the forum, through NulledBB? We could visit the credits page and buy some credits.

If this was implemented, I'm sure new ideas would spring to life such as new stuff we can buy with our credits. This would add some value to them and I think it would be cool. Maybe I'm too lazy to post and don't feel like spending $23 for the big upgrade so I'll just go ahead and spend $10 so I can grab a few downloads like a skid.

Just brainstorming here guys. Took me an adderral and don't know what else to do.