stan red velvet
Level:
Credits:
OP
26-04-2018, 05:05 AM
This post was last modified: 26-04-2018, 05:09 AM by Akihisa
25-04-2018, 08:40 PM
Sabertooth Wrote:
Really? I've never heard it mentioned in any anime group that I'm apart of and none of my friends mention it. To me saying an anime is over rated or under rated is mostly opinion based to so.

Yea. If you lurk around in MAL forums or Anime & Manga reddit then you'll see a good amount of people talk about that. It even considered overrated due its popularity.
Your group and friends are not weeb enough. xd joke. There should be at least one or two people know that anime in your group..or probably haven't given a chance to talk about that in your group that's why you haven't heard it from them (?).
Its an anime group, its impossible if they haven't heard nor know that anime, unless your group members are new in anime or only seen few anime..
All of my ol and irl friends (who likes anime) atleast know and seen that anime, same for DGM Hallow.
Well, I found almost all shounen anime popular, so my standard what is overrated and underrated is a bit different (got spoiled in MAL and Reddit). xd

That's people for you. Trusting one another, helping one another----- it's all a fantasy. Humans are creatures that will always betray.
Yokoya Norihiko (Liar Game)