Elton
Level:
Credits:
25-04-2018, 12:14 PM
This post was last modified: 25-04-2018, 12:14 PM by Elton
[Image: 1524626802_premium-servers-list-tracker.jpg]

Quote:
Attention required
- The resource to be shared should only be used for testing or development purposes.
-When you download a resource illegally, you expose yourself to problems that can lead to different punishments.
- I'm not responsible for your actions.
-I do not provide any support for this resource that is not mine.
-If you need help installing this resource, I invite you to purchase it from its official supplier.
-If you like this resource, I invite you to buy it to help its developer and allow him to create exclusivities

Premium phpServersList is an advanced servers management tool which allows users to track their own servers and visitors to find out great servers from all over the world. Our product is very flexible and, with a little imagination you can make your own unique servers list website.For example: If you want to make a certain type of servers list ( lets say, Counter Strike ) then you can setup from the admin panel so that users can only add Counter Strike Servers; Or if you want to have diversity in your website you can make it a top list, where everyone can add any type of server to the list.

Demo :Here
Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

[Image: eiMR5PW.png]