Giveaways

In honor of me making 1000$ in one day via ebay...

Submitted by Diplo, , Thread ID: 874

Thread Closed

RE: In honor of me making 1000$ in one day via ebay...

Mat
Pro CSGO Cheater
Level:
Credits:
31-01-2015, 01:53 AM
31-01-2015, 01:02 AM
Hug Wrote:
Tip: remove the 1k$ or people will spam just for the method XD
Question: the one above me, "Am I allowed to enter, and get money in return?" (still will prefer the upgrade)

Hello @Inferno, I believe that I should be upgraded to supreme because I'm not perfect. Just like every human being or even bot, I am not 100% perfect. But what am I capable of is leaking very many things that people don't even know about / knew was leaked. And sure I leak a lot but does that mean I should win? No. So a couple more things why I believe I should win is because I'm pretty dedicated to the site with only 2 days less online time then linkz while joining 17days after nulled was re-released. I'm also the second richest user (credits) on the site, even though I have so many more leaks / posts then the riches, he was the first to leak shit because he has it saved on his USB... I don't and I wasn't a member before and yet I still leak all this shit. *Finding sites to leech off of is hard* And I believe I should win because I see no reason (currently) why I wouldn't be allowed to / couldn't upgrade / anything like that. By the way I only have 20% warning level.

I -Support this as you was perma banned but because you deleted the content you was unbanned, not fair but I am not going to argue it.
[Image: 2lnzmZm.gif]