The Lounge

Serious Message to users of HMA

Submitted by ZiZien, , Thread ID: 88201

Thread Closed
Did you know this about HMA before now? And would you trust them now?
Yes I knew about this
50.00%
Votes:
% of votes:
50.00%
No I did not know about this
0%
Votes:
% of votes:
0%
I would continue to trust them
0%
Votes:
% of votes:
0%
I would not trust them
50.00%
Votes:
% of votes:
50.00%
You have already voted. Click on the dropdown to undo your vote.

RE: Message to users of HMA

Malandrino
Novice
Level:
Credits:
22-05-2018, 07:15 PM
That's true but I think that when you offer a privacy service you shouldn't keep logs and neither monitor users aside anonymous data collection in order to keep the service running, and at the time of the Lulzec fact they blatantly lied on their terms and conditions. All this fact aside you should avoid like the plague VPN providers legally registered in the USA because willingly or unwillingly they will give your data away especially if you are a US citizen. Same goes for EU residents using VPN providers in the EU with the exception of Sweden (because of the local privacy law.
What's important is to always read the TOS and the privacy policy of the various providers and check to what law they answer to. Nowadays almost all VPN prviders will write "We keep no logs BUT...."
That BUT is how they stick it in your BUTT Wink

[Image: 56-vpn.png]

Best thing is to connect first to a proxy and/or Tor and then register and use the VPN paying in crypto. If they don't accept crypto just avoid them and save the website so that when you will be angry about something you will have a legit target to put your anger on filling their support inbox of dick pics :cool:
Yes, I do heartily repent.
I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.