Submitted by Bokeh, , Thread ID: 9021

Thread Closed

RE: Free Supreme Upgrade

Senpai
?
Level:
Credits:
28-09-2015, 04:31 AM
Omg hai ^___^ Im Ai-san and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and sawSASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333...
? KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!
he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka fat ***** watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (_) (_) (_)] so I yelled ?UH UH BAKA NEKO THATS MY MAN WHY DONT YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (_) then sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Pleaaasse upgrade me to SUPREME bby <3

[Image: tumblr_mkfkonZox41s3q1ceo1_500.gif]
Aisaka
Anbu is cool I guess.
My padawan: Asa
[Image: LVRtdlA.png]