Submitted by Illuminatus, , Thread ID: 9656

Thread Closed
Illuminatus
Fulltime Member
Level:
Credits:
01-09-2015, 12:00 AM
This post was last modified: 01-09-2015, 12:06 AM by Illuminatus
So found some guy who sold weed. Asked about the price he said 24 i negotiated the price to 20. I asked is it High Quality. He told me it is the best one he got. He said do you wanna try it. I said Yes. He gave me a little Minigrip bag. I looked at the shit looked legit. Then i made a joint and smoked it. It hit really hard i was like holy shit i am going to buy it. Gave the guy the bag back and told him i wanna buy it. Then he took another minigrip bag from his bag. (Before he told it was his last bag) The other bag looked little different but i was like i am probably overreacting it is the same bag.
I went back home and tried it with a friend rolled a joint. I took like 3 times 3-4 hits. First 1 minutes i felt little bit something after that i felt nothing. Everything was normal. Pretty much i guess the guy changed the bag and sold me some fucking shit. Also he gave me his number i called to it and he told me that come back I'll give you refund. Probably he would've gone before i would been there.

TL;DR Tried weed from dealer gave him the bag back he switched it and gave me another bag that was fake weed.

- I did not even get dry mouth from the bag that he gave me after

- Usually when i smoke good weed i feel it after first hit.

- I inspected the package home the weed looked very thin it was like green sawdust :D
Do not allow the eye to fool the mind.