by Nasyr - 16-07-2020, 07:06 PM
Forum Janitor
Staff
Credits:
5 Years of Service
OP
Posted: 16-07-2020, 07:06 PM
Hello Everyone,

Today I am looking to see who in the community is looking to step up and lead one of the official groups here on NulledBB. I own three of five of the custom groups and with v4 around the corner, I want to get the ball rolling for the groups. I'm looking for people who have the passion and drive to increase the activity, quality and standing of custom groups on the forums. I understand that a lot of people have more free time since it's summer and not to mention COVID. However, I am looking for people to be in this long term - no jumping ship after a few months.

Group Leader Positions Avalible
  • Challenge
  • Nullus
  • Vixen
  • Pirates

How to apply?
I am not looking to set a form for you to fill in or any standards for anyone. If you want the position then show you want to run a group. Give me some background on why you'd be a valuable asset to running a specific group. Please give me some concepts of how you'd change the group's vision and drive to increase user activity within the specific group. Go into some detail on the changes you'd make within the group to further advance the groups standing on the forums.

Note
I am not opposed to closing a group and creating a brand new one, so if you have an idea that might take groups to the next level make sure to state it.
Ninja
18-07-2020, 05:00 PM
v4hl
16-07-2020, 07:30 PM
Judge, Jury and Executioner
Divine
Credits:
Posted: 16-07-2020, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2020, 10:45 PM by Oathkeeper.)
I would like to say that generally I am checking in on the site almost daily,but I am not as engaging as I was in my prime. This will mostly be my activity on a daily basis,should nothing happen and everything is slow.

With that out of the way, I do believe i could make a good leader. I have already had a leading role IRL in debating tournaments and also i am organising and cooperative by nature.So I don't think a usergroup will be more demanding.

So far, I am not against the current usergroups' vision. Nullus is fundamental and supportive, and Vixen is unique and dedicated. I would only argue that challenge is worth scrapping in favour of something more unique, especially considering there is a gaming subforum and everyone can join.

The only thing that the groups can do to increase their significance is creating an ideology and sticking to it/working to achieve it. Actions are what will prove the group's liability and this, provides a bettet standing to the forum as a whole.
Users will see this,and as long as a group is active,people will come and will be interested. People know what they are signing up for,so there is no reason to drive them,but simply maintain that passion.

Also, I think the leadership for Vixen is a taken position,so I don't mind either Nullus or Challenger (or whatever will become of it)

As long as I am deemed worthy of course.

PS: Please specify what are the responsibilities of a group leader. None likes getting cold feet during their role,let alone the owner.
[Image: Roll.gif]
My grand upgrader (thrice): Ninja
Ninja
18-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Papa
16-07-2020, 10:59 PM
✨ Send me credits for good luck! ✨
Nullus
Credits:
Posted: 18-07-2020, 05:05 PM
Nasyr, I think Oathkeeper would be a amazing candidate for running a group. I think Yunn running Vixens is fine and your running Nullus is fine but I think you should give oath a opportunity to run the group Challenge. I think you and him need to collaborate on a new group and let him make it his own. Something that will benefit the members and this site especially with v4 around the corner. He has showed more then enough dedication to the site and has been here on the daily. He has great ideas and is super high quality about his post. I think he would be a real good asset to what your looking for. I always got your guys backs when it comes to groups but I dont think anyone is going to want me running one so I want to nominate Oath to doing so.

I know this is a application thread but I wanted to throw this out there. Lets make NBB great!!!
[Image: ninjasig.png]
Papa
18-07-2020, 05:20 PM
Photo
04-08-2020, 06:23 PM
Divine
Credits:
Posted: 18-07-2020, 07:53 PM
(18-07-2020, 05:05 PM)Ninja Wrote: -snip

Damn,so much love and praising for me. I appreciate it,but I don't want to trample over someone's group,let alone I have few ideas as to what it can do. It's Nasyr's call for whatever happens. I am keeping tabs with Nasyr and I am throwing some ideas,in case the brainstorming works. Things are going to be much different for the groups, that's for sure.

But still, I have to see if I can pull it off. There are demands in leadership ya know.

P.S: Check my signature for a token of appreciation.
Papa
18-07-2020, 08:00 PM
Nullus
Credits:
Posted: 18-07-2020, 09:09 PM
(18-07-2020, 07:53 PM)Oathkeeper Wrote: Damn,so much love and praising for me. I appreciate it,but I don't want to trample over someone's group,let alone I have few ideas as to what it can do. It's Nasyr's call for whatever happens. I am keeping tabs with Nasyr and I am throwing some ideas,in case the brainstorming works. Things are going to be much different for the groups, that's for sure.

But still, I have to see if I can pull it off. There are demands in leadership ya know.

P.S: Check my signature for a token of appreciation.

I have no doubt you'll come up with some great ideas and be a great leader for a group. I hope to see you running one of the best if not the best group on NBB. Maybe if things get kicked off I'll be able to join it. Also no need to to give thanks or a token of your appreciation. I dont need to be recognized. You well deserved everything you have gotten on here. Keep up the great work bud.
Papa
18-07-2020, 09:38 PM
Divine
Credits:
Posted: 18-07-2020, 10:14 PM
(18-07-2020, 09:09 PM)Ninja Wrote: Also no need to to give thanks

Bold of you to assume I was asking for permission.

Also, I would be delighted to have you join a common group, regardless of one's position. You have proved to be well intended multiple times,so there's no such thing as not good enough,this suffices.
Ninja
19-07-2020, 07:47 PM
Forum Janitor
Staff
Credits:
5 Years of Service
OP
Posted: 25-07-2020, 12:41 PM
Looking to see if anyone else has interest in leading a group as I recently acquired Pirates.
Ninja
02-08-2020, 07:14 PM
God Like
Prime
Credits:
2 Years of Service
Posted: 25-07-2020, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 25-07-2020, 01:20 PM by electwix3. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
If Pirates open to the new member I want to be pirate,
I am usually leaking good kinds of stuff ue4 and scripts and coding things Smile
I have usually good stuff and I am leaking, if I join or leading a group I can share more because of the members. I am dev I have much to leak or code.

Sign

[Image: giphy.gif]

Nullus
Credits:
Posted: 02-08-2020, 07:15 PM
(25-07-2020, 12:41 PM)Nasyr Wrote: Looking to see if anyone else has interest in leading a group as I recently acquired Pirates.
What groups dont you own? I'm glad to see you acquiring all these groups though. Hope to see some more people interested in leading some groups. I cant wait to see what happens.
Credit Monster
Supreme
Credits:
1 Year of Service
Posted: 06-08-2020, 06:19 AM
I have been around for a little over a year. I lurk a lot but lately have been posting more resources and being more active. I am typically on a few times a day. I share knowledge when i can and join in discussion. I would love for the opportunity to help bring any growth and activity to the community that I have called home for the past year.

I think having a group and being exclusive could bring some more activity out of people.

For example, if we are writing content i would set deadlines to ensure releases are on time and proofread for grammar and high quality.

Getting members to adhere to the groups rules and requirements wont be an issue.
Register an account or login to reply
Create an account
Create a free account today and start posting right away. It only takes a few seconds.
Login
1 Guest(s)