Game Engine and Assets Leaks

vrmfps

Submitted by lunatiklink, , Thread ID: 290614

lunatiklink
Novice
Level:
Credits:
27-03-2024, 05:45 PM
this is my first asset leak so dont be hard on me :( https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/bymbcr330...5gogj&dl=0

RE: vrmfps

EpicWow
Level:
Credits:
27-03-2024, 06:14 PM
Warned
This message has been removed by staff

Sasunvee
Novice
Level:
Credits:
27-03-2024, 06:38 PM
leak pls Ultimate Multiplayer FPS Kit

lunatiklink
Novice
Level:
Credits:
OP
28-03-2024, 02:13 PM
This post was last modified: 28-03-2024, 02:26 PM by lunatiklink
EpicWow Wrote:
nigga do you think people are that autistic to download that
my bad i dont know how to make it look authentic like i said this is my first asset pls if you know how to make it look more authentic Thinking

EpicWow Wrote:
my bad i dont know how to make it look authentic like i said this is my first asset pls if you know how to make it look more authentic Thinking

EpicWow Wrote:

27-03-2024, 06:38 PM
Sasunvee Wrote:
leak pls Ultimate Multiplayer FPS Kit
okay when i get my next payment i will think abt it sent me a link btw so i can look at it Thinking

EpicWow Wrote:
+ its a authentic site aka dropbox i mean idk what you could ask for it shows what's in it you can see it only has instructions and copyright claims then the unity asset its not like you can LOOK what's inside it plus you can just run it through a virtual computer if your so fucking scared that a goddam unity asset and some text files to help the user with there issues so dont come in my comments acting like i have experience with posting leaked assets like you i get it looks like a virus but its on a trusted site with a OPTION to look at the files itself im just a single person just trying to post assets thats new to it and not a scammer trying to get your data so pls dont come into my comments saying "im a scammer" and if you dont like me theres always a button called block or just dont comment its not that goddam hard.

EpicWow Wrote:
+ its a authentic site aka dropbox i mean idk what you could ask for it shows what's in it you can see it only has instructions and copyright claims then the unity asset its not like you can LOOK what's inside it plus you can just run it through a virtual computer if your so fucking scared that a goddam unity asset and some text files to help the user with there issues so dont come in my comments acting like i have experience with posting leaked assets like you i get it looks like a virus but its on a trusted site with a OPTION to look at the files itself im just a single person just trying to post assets thats new to it and not a scammer trying to get your data so pls dont come into my comments saying "im a scammer" and if you dont like me theres always a button called block or just dont comment its not that goddam hard.

EpicWow Wrote:

Sasunvee
Novice
Level:
Credits:
28-03-2024, 05:25 PM
lunatiklink Wrote:
okay when i get my next payment i will think abt it sent me a link btw so i can look at it  Thinking
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace...er-fps-kit If you post this, I will be very grateful, and I think most of the site too, I dream of this asset

m0ry
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
29-03-2024, 03:45 PM
thank you this is amazing share my guy!!!

EpicWow
Level:
Credits:
29-03-2024, 04:47 PM
lunatiklink Wrote:
my bad i dont know how to make it look authentic like i said this is my first asset pls if you know how to make it look more authentic    Thinking

my bad i dont know how to make it look authentic like i said this is my first asset pls if you know how to make it look more authentic    Thinking

okay when i get my next payment i will think abt it sent me a link btw so i can look at it  Thinking

+ its a authentic site aka dropbox i mean idk what you could ask for it shows what's in it you can see it only has instructions and copyright claims then the unity asset its not like you can LOOK what's inside it plus you can just run it through a virtual computer if your so fucking scared that a goddam unity asset and some text files to help the user with there issues  so dont come in my comments acting like i have experience with posting leaked assets like you i get it looks like a virus but its on a trusted site with a OPTION to look at the files itself im just a single person just trying to post assets thats new to it and not a scammer trying to get your data so pls dont come into my comments saying "im a scammer" and if you dont like me theres always a button called block or just dont comment its not that goddam hard.

+ its a authentic site aka dropbox i mean idk what you could ask for it shows what's in it you can see it only has instructions and copyright claims then the unity asset its not like you can LOOK what's inside it plus you can just run it through a virtual computer if your so fucking scared that a goddam unity asset and some text files to help the user with there issues  so dont come in my comments acting like i have experience with posting leaked assets like you i get it looks like a virus but its on a trusted site with a OPTION to look at the files itself im just a single person just trying to post assets thats new to it and not a scammer trying to get your data so pls dont come into my comments saying "im a scammer" and if you dont like me theres always a button called block or just dont comment its not that goddam hard.

i aint reading alla that