The Lounge

What are your personal methods for relieving stress?

Submitted by yoloseoul, , Thread ID: 299399

26-06-2024, 11:19 AM
I've been really stressed out lately and it's been tough in many ways. What are your personal methods for relieving stress?

RE: What are your personal methods for relieving stress?

Doing something that you love or something that expresses your emotions whether it be poetry, creative writing or even going to the Gym & listening to some Motivation Music or music that allows your mind to escape reality

For me, it's walking, eating my favourite food, and music.
When I have more time and money I can go on a trip somewhere

playing games helps me personally would recommend

Taking a walk or going for a drive with good music does the trick for me

i like to take walks at night and listen to calming music

meditation helps a lot, at least 5-10 mins of meditation can freshen up your mind and mood

They helped me a lot in relieving stress with my research. Thanks to the help of the experts at NursingPaper, I was able to organize my thoughts, structure the material, and bring the research to a successful conclusion. Their professionalism and understanding of the specifics of medical topics played a key role in creating high-quality work. I now feel much more confident in my knowledge and abilities thanks to the help of nursing essay writing examples

just do what u enjoy honestly, for me i like to do game for a bit when im stressed. talk to your friends, read a book!

when im stressed usually i just go out for a run it really takes my mind off the thing i be stressing about