Gaming Discussions

Recording software

Submitted by MattSal, , Thread ID: 61807

Thread Closed

RE: Recording software

Windows screen recorder.

or use obs.

or a camtasia crack, It's all up to you, look at which is the best for you!

I use OBS i have tinkerd with a few other programs but obs seems to be a good one to use

Nvidia shadow play no ? or OBS which is the best ^^ or action!

Like everyone else has said: OBS
Although if you have a NVIDIA graphics card you can use Shadowplay which offers good quality and very little performance hit.

As others have said, I would recommend OBS Studio - especially if you want to be legit about it. If you do not mind being a dirty-pirate, I found Dxtory rather enjoyable. I have not seen an updated cracked version so but I have not really looked. You may have better results too. If you want to contribute to the developer, it's a one-time payment of $35 I believe. However, there have been some people who have said that because of how it works, it does not work on all games.

I use OBS with AMD's hardware encoder and it works great. If you have an AMD card, ReLive is also great (I really dig the in-game control panel thing), however I had some problems with audio capture since I use an external audio interface with special drivers which ReLive didn't handle too well.

I recommend OBS too. You would have a lot more settings with OBS besides saving.

If you have a NVIDIA GPU, you could always use ShadowPlay. It works great for recording and streaming.

OBS because it's free, cutomizable, and streams. also very easy to do

As multiple other users have suggested, OBS. It is highly configurable and will usually give you good performance.