Gaming Discussions

Steam Get steam games cheaper!

Submitted by Sniper, , Thread ID: 81840

Thread Closed
27-03-2018, 12:16 PM
This post was last modified: 28-03-2018, 01:47 AM by Sniper
Would like to share a way of getting games cheaper to y'all!

You will need a VPN for this.

Step 1. Go into steam and open up account details (Click your name in the top right)
Step 2. Click update store country. (Make sure you are using VPN to connect to the country you want to change to)
Step 3. Visithttps://steamdb.info and search the game you want.
Step 4. Find what country/currency is cheapest and switch store country to that! You can always change location when using a VPN!! (during checkout it should have a button that shows what country and currency you are paying in. Just change it.
Step 5. Buy your game.

Well done, you have just saved yourself some money.

RE: Get steam games cheaper!

Thanks bud, i will try this if i got money to spend on steam.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks Gantai for upgrading me to PRIME

This is pretty nice I had no clue that you could do this. Thank you OP! I'll definitely try this out when I have the funds.

You need to be careful when doing this. Some games like Russian ones will not come with english language options.

Can you get banned by doing this? I want to do it because cheaper games are always good xd, but i dont want to get banned

27-03-2018, 05:31 PM
Pepe123 Wrote:
Can you get banned by doing this? I want to do it because cheaper games are always good xd, but i dont want to get banned

You should try it, it reduces the price for a bit. You can also just use 3rd party websites for the game too.

If you don't want to be changing your store country all the time, just register a new account with a VPN in the cheapest country (Normally russia), and gift games bought on the second account to your main.
[Image: cQW1Fa9.png]
Discord:zogo3000#8140

OP
Yeah it says not to change it all the time but I'm pretty sure it's fine when changing while on a VPN inside the checkout.

You could also use 3rd party websites to come by it cheaper but this is a good way to get games cheaper

Does this only work if you are using a VPN at the same time? if so what vpn would you recommend?