Money Talk

Could I mine bitcoin and profit?

Submitted by mozblast, , Thread ID: 77756

Thread Closed

RE: Could I mine bitcoin and profit?

Good luck mining without large investments. As has been said before. Start with altcoins. There's some decent ones out there that are more worthwhile than BTC right now. Mine for quantity and sit on the coins praying they will go up in value.

i have 19 btc and i want more haha i very nice pers

Not a good time to mine now. Agree with evilbob, start with altcoins but always read more about them.

Mining is only harmful. You should not do anything like this.

In all reality, I would not attempt to mine bitcoin for profit. It's unrealistic anymore. But there are many crypto's you can mine for profit. Just keep researching.

Yeah go for it ma man! I have done tghe same and got a lot of profit !

Yeah unless you have some crazy expensive set-up. You're not gonna make much really

Bitcoin mining has been taken over by China and huge ass ASIC farms with chinese slaves. Not worth it. Mine a alt-coin and exchange for bitcoins.

With a 970, you're not going to profit a lot. You might barely just pay back for electricity. WIth some underclocking and/or picking a currency that's new and easy to mine with a good future ahead of it is probably your best bet.
Look around at new smaller mineable currencies and pick something that you think will grow.
That's what I did and I managed to turn around a huge profit from it, though this was back in the day when Bitcoin was around $4,000, and still on the rise.
"It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine" - A. A. Milne

forget about mining bitcoin, you must undermine other altcoin, as you were told the best option would be to mine new currencies or simply invest buying.