Garry's Mod

Best way to get Staff

Submitted by Pepe, , Thread ID: 82741

Thread Closed

RE: Best way to get Staff

Get a forum up and running and create an application process. Set a certain amount of playtime needed to apply so you get someone that actually wants to be staff and plays on your server.

The best way to get staff is to pay. Paying will always win, especially if you are fighting for a spot in staff, the owner will see that you have donated and will always pick you XD

To buy staff or else work your tits of to get it is which i done Make a good application and maybe they will like what you wrote just remember staff are only staff for 1 reason to stop rule breakers alot of people forget that is what they are for.

Stay professional, help out players in the community, don't make it look like you here for staff, and always be active on their outlets (website, discord, mumble, ts etc.)
[Image: T9B2tgy.png]

I would recommend putting "NEED STAFF" in your servers hostname. You will definitely get players who will abuse their powers but it is the easiest way to gain staff quickly.

You can add your friends or some guys that you have trust in or you can recruit some guys of your server with an Admin-TEST rank, that is very used y'know ! Smile

Hand pick people that truly care about your server as much as you do. Cause they will be placed at high rank in a short amount of time. What I would do is start them off at Trial - Mod or whatever and as soon as you get a nice community base and people are applying you just remove them if they have not been doing stuff right. You're gonna need them at the start. You're not gonna need them at the end.

Reach out to people on Forums, such as this one.
Find players who like the server and are unlikely to abuse for their own benefit.
Have trials for both moderator and the step between moderator an admin.
This will help iron out people who won't help

And please, don't use paidmins... People who pay for admins on servers that allow it are just cancer.
"It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine" - A. A. Milne

Pick someone who is genuinely dedicated to your server... get to know them first.
Hello

First you need to be friend of the owner of the serve
second you need to show respect =)
three tell to him "give me staff please or i will kill myself" hahhaa it is just a joke