Money Talk

Dont work miner...

Submitted by Fokus, , Thread ID: 80858

Thread Closed

RE: Dont work miner...

Install an old version of minergate and make sure your pc specs meets its requirements

Check your firewall for blocks.
Just disable the firewall and try again, if it doesn't work then reenable the firewall... If it does work, then you've found your issue.
If it works on another computer or laptop on the same network it may be just your PC, but if other computers on the same network have issues, then look into your router that may be blocking the connections.

Rather don't use things like minergate -- i've read lots about it showing you incorrect numbers, so that you earn them a little more than they'll eventually pay you (if they even do)...
Rather download CCMiner or something similar and find a trustable pool for whatever currency you want to mine.
Sometimes you'll even earn a lot more as you can mine different, unique currencies that you otherwise can't and you can HODL them all you want.
"It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine" - A. A. Milne

23-03-2018, 10:46 AM
doughstone Wrote:
maybe you can buy a new device

Hi! Im Pillsow, french gamer of 24 yo
First of all, thank you for creating and maintaining this awesome forum, keep up the good work!
Im currently looking for a new job and actively playing during my free time : fortnite BR (they definitely need to change this name to fortnite lol) gta v and lots of indie games as I own a gorgeous Nintendo switch Heart
Feel free to dm me if you want to play online!
IRL I like racket sports and running, arts and literature Smile

Pillsow

R.I.P gone so fast. i shall remember you

Xo Yu

miner gate is good for mining and fast go on that miner

By me CUDA 3.0 not supported what can im do? xD :please:

Hi
I hope your problem is solved if not try to leave the password field empty