The Lounge

So I recently quit smoking

Submitted by Sam Can Drift, , Thread ID: 105326

Thread Closed

RE: So I recently quit smoking

I suggest you try vaping if you fail to stick to quitting, I was a heavy smoker for 10 years and thankfully quit because of vaping, and I'm quitting vaping too now

I was smoking a lot, then I switched to vaping, then back to squares bc they were cheaper than vaping then I quit cold turkey last month

04-11-2018, 06:33 PM
SamCanDrift Wrote:
Ive smoked for about 8 years now and finally quit after multiple attempts.
Does anyone else smoke in here and if they have quit?
Possibly what methods youve used.
?

I smoked and i quit. I am so happy about it. The best method is to just eat a whole cigarett

Hi, i first time on this site) How are you? I need 15 msgs to "unlock hidden content"

That's really good man, protect them lungs that's a good vice to get rid of. I wish you good luck for your future.

as a non smoker for my whole life.i wish I could properly convey how gross it is to kiss someone who does smoke

started Smoking 3 years ago but you guys gave me the Motivation to stop !! thank your very much :D!

Ive been off and on smoker for a decade. Started vaping with provari 8 years ago, tried IPV D2, Wismec realeux, Gave up on vaping. Until about 7 months ago I put 5 packs unopened I had left in my closet and have been juul one ever since!