Gollum58
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
29-01-2022, 04:25 AM
This post was last modified: 29-01-2022, 04:31 AM by Gollum58
26-01-2022, 09:41 AM
phoujaeu Wrote:
What version of ripper do you have? I used "Sketchfab Ripper 1.8v2". Funny enough, yesterday I deleted my VM's old hard drive with that version on it, thinking that I can just re-download it from ZenHax, if needed. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who was deleting stuff that day - ALL of the ZenHax OneDrive links got broken, including the one for which I successfully used. Only MEGA one's left and it also gets stuck on binz dumping. That's my luck in general. If someone would re-upload exactly "Sketchfab Ripper 1.8v2" - that would be a salvation for all of us.

Hi! ,

I am using Sketchfab/ ArtStation ripper by Revetix v1.17.3 since months, which worked great until a few weeks.
Now, like Yipaze1613, the process stops when Dumping.binz files.
And original links to v1.8 or 1.8v2 from DJ normality are broken (no luck to find a valid link to his discord neither)
It would be great to get a new link to the 1.8v2 version , as it seemed that it worked fine for you . A shame that you deleted this great tool by error.
Anyway guys, if you heard about 3D ripper v19, please never use this tool for your safety . This program is just a crap copy of Sketchfab / Art Station ripper stolen and you will have to pay for it. The original program is free and with no data mining malware and without bugs.

Edit: by waiting, if someone could get this model with its textures for me, I would be very grateful:
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/aston-ma...a8d9b4567d
Smile