Currently Insane http://y2u.be/zD16OJ_0I
Prime
Level:
Credits:
30-01-2018, 03:24 PM
15-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Bubble Wrote:
TL;DR:
Socially/Mentally, you can be or do whatever sexual activity or gender role you want, to a scientific extent.

Reality, you are one of two biological sexes, male or female (or which ever chromosome mutation fits appropriately. )

The issue that lies within the gender community is the cross between both sexuality and gender. Sex in of itself is our biological category in which we are either male or female, and with that, we develop traits that are commonly associated with it i.e male - large, strong, huge amount of testosterone, typically hairy, containing testicles and a penis. woman - moderate or small, weaker yet more agile, estrogen developed in 30's or pregnancy, larger breasts than men, containing a uterus and a vagina.

With gender, this is classified as the social roles of an individual within a society due to their sex. Hypothetically speaking, we would want a prime society working with all residents within it working to their full potential. Thus, having tough labor made specifically for males due to them commonly being much stronger than woman would seem optimal. And it's this form of thinking that has been classified as gender roles. For thousands of years, these were unquestioned since it made sense, but today, people are trying to break through that.

This leads to the actual argument. Within the past, no matter what, you were going to be trained and forced to live up to your gender role. Today, males can take it easier and woman can take all the hard jobs they'd like. So by breaking through such roles, they question their sexuality, solely because if their sexuality says they should be doing one thing, but they psychologically and emotionally believe they should be doing something the polar opposite, then either one oftwo things are true; either #1 Sex is something you can't change, but you can go against it OR #2 There has to be more than 2 sexes.

Why not the first one? Well, that would mean that they're going against society and what has been proven for thousands of years to work. This places the view on them that they're traitors to society for doing what THEY want to do, not what's best for everyone else. Yes, women can work in coal mines, but when the women to men ratio is something like 10/1, you're going to see a decline in power for that area. So to avoid the "How dare you be so selfish and follow your own life!", they go to the second idea, that there are more than 2 genders/sexes. This places the blame on society as "How dare you force us to do something that we are BIOLOGICALLY and SPIRITUALLY unable to do! Male work? Female work? HAH! I'm neither, and you forcing me to do those stuff is attacking me!"

There's never really been a question about sex and gender until the 1960's with the sexual revolution, when women fought and earned their right for abortion, something that males kept them from for years. Once females realized they could break that rule, they could break others, and then males followed. Science still proves there are only 2 genders/sexes, and there are extremely rare instances where both or neither traits or chromosomes are really present, but we can all agree there are only 2 most commonly seen throughout this planet. The only question is, should gender roles be something that are fully, moderately, or completely unenforced.

I personally say we should have a flexible system when assigning work towards individuals, but they do not need to be called something else because they feel different from the way they biologically are. Why? Because unless with close family or friends, you are most likely within a workplace, and the thing that matters are your skills and your physical abilities, which will be judged according to your sex. So even if you call yourself a woman when you're biologically a man; a man is what you will be called as it fits the role that you are currently fulfilling. If you want to do something "unmanly", then you have that ability, but you will still have the same biology within you. the only difference lies within how effective you are within the "unmanly" job.
I apologize for everything

All About Me ->https://jpst.it/1aT82