Ice Cream God
Level:
Credits:
OP
21-10-2018, 04:55 PM
This post was last modified: 21-10-2018, 04:58 PM by Bubble
21-10-2018, 11:20 AM
mindofitsown Wrote:
The point being, yes I understand that your family is poor and struggling - but if you want to follow up on the actual grounds, there are other families and people that have it worse than you. There's people in the world that can't even afford food or clean water; if you would sacrifice your genitals for them, then that would be a valiant choice. Cutting it off for your family, is merely an act for yourself. Yes, it would impact your close relatives, but it would also impact you.

No shit it's gonna impact me and others xD

My family isn't actual grounds? Are they not other people? Hell, I don't even know 90% of my family. I could be related to a quarter of the people in puerto rico for all I know. If you really want to know exactly how I'll split it here you go:

50m to entire territory of puerto rico
50m for my children
50m for my family and friends
100m Donations to various places (cancer research, childrens hospitals, etc)
25m for me (I'll try to stay humble)
50m (invest it for business that can help others, maybe global homeless shelters with ability to help find jobs, housing, education, etc)

Which btw, a lot of my family live with very little clean water or food. If I were selfish I'd keep all the money to myself. But I think about others and decide to use it for them as well. Isn't that the definition of selfless? Even if it was just my family it would still be selfless. I'm not altruistic by any means, because I'd like to keep a partion to myself, I was the one that had to cut my peepee and balls lol.
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]