Prince
Veni, vidi, vici
Level:
Credits:
17-12-2018, 12:19 PM
My timezone:

UTC +01:00

Time spent online a day:

Honestly, this depends on whether the activity is high or low. When it's high my online time will be much higher because there's more reason to keep up every few minutes. If there's a quite low userbase online at that time, I check less because the chance someone replies or quotes me is reasonably small. When we're talking about high activity, I can at least be a few hours online each day; this would range from day to day, sometimes longer and occasionally a bit shorter. To give you a timeframe, 3-6 hours is more than reasonable.

Why me:

I'm not your friendliest user, nor do we have the loveliest past. Indeed, we've had bumpy experiences over the years. There were instances where I was wrong, and instances vice-versa. But always, and I mean ever, we came to a solution and moved on. I've contributed a lot to Nulled, and this includes giveaways, donations, as well as guides and tutorials. I run a user group, mostly by myself as well as Trinity, even though I am not the owner, just a leader. To new users, I have a friendly attitude, but also to experienced and more knowledgeable users I can find it with them very well. All in all, I won't be your most loving section mod, but I will be the full honest and welcoming section mod.

How I would improve the overall quality of the section:

How I would improve the overall quality of the section: I'm not going rogue on warnings in my first week, I'll be analyzing the general activity, the more active, and less active sections and base my final plan of action on it. I'll check whether or not threads are following a pattern, if threads are generally speaking shorter or longer, and if they contain a lot of discussing the activity. If they are, in general: shorter threads. I might make up some sort of small guidelines threads could follow in order to maintain a certain quality level. Consistency is vital, so allowing myself to post more often there as well hopefully increases the section's reputation.

By submitting this application, I confirm that I might suffer from depression after doing this for a while and won't make Fuhrer Aoki responsible for it.
-