21-09-2015, 11:12 PM
This post was last modified: 21-09-2015, 11:15 PM by xmxmusicrealm
21-09-2015, 08:40 PM
Aoki Wrote:
21-09-2015, 08:33 PM
xmxmusicrealm Wrote:
21-09-2015, 01:23 PM
Aoki Wrote:
You should think about the future of the relationship. I'm sure you want to see her as often as possible, but croatia is far away from the US.
Yeah true, thanks for the advice :glasses:

Long-distance relationships fail most of the time, but I'm sure you already know that.
It might hurt, cause it's not going how you wanted it. As of now, you're in love with this girl, so you're going to do everything's possible to reach the goal what you want to have - to be with her.
But after some time (2-3 months) of your relationship you may get sad, because you're not able to see her as often as you want to.

From my personal experience, it's always better to end some things as soon as possible, because otherwise, it'll just hurt you more and more after some time and it's not easy to get out of this doom loop.

I'm not trying to ruin something for you, don't get me wrong. I wish you all the best luck.

"From my personal experience, it's always better to end some things as soon as possible, because otherwise, it'll just hurt you more and more after some time and it's not easy to get out of this doom loop."
I would've wished someone told me this 2 years ago. Thanks for the advice!

21-09-2015, 09:27 PM
Horizon Wrote:
I think long distance relationships suck, but hey thats me i'm a physical person. Need to feel dat pussy not see it, in a picture, you know?

lol no, no I don't know

21-09-2015, 10:01 PM
zGeek Wrote:
"Keep trying and you will get what you want."

Don't be disappointed by what others say about long distances. Maybe what if she is ready to stay with you for the rest of her life? You never know.

Yeah, true. We do have a lot in common. Right now I think I should focus on improving myself, more than chase after her. I've been down lately, and I think losing weight and getting shape will fix that. Thank you!
Thanks Brandon & Aoki for Prime!