Thread Closed

RE: Sectional Staff Recruitment

Hestia Familia
Level:
Credits:
17-12-2018, 02:24 AM
This post was last modified: 17-12-2018, 03:41 AM by Lakeey
My timezone: CST
Time spent online a day: 10 Hours, I always have this site opened on my second monitor so I can easily view the forums.
Why me: The reason why I should be chosen Section Moderator is because I've been part of Nulled for almost two years now and I would love to help out more than just provided resources for the community but help out in different sections to improve them and help settle problems that could enhance the users' experience on the website. I enjoy helping out websites or game servers even if it's Moderation or Administration activities I enjoy it as a whole. I applied last time but I wasn't one the ones to get accepted and I hope this time I've stood out and I can show that I'm worthy to become a Section Moderator on NulledBB. I feel like I've been dedicated did my part for the community and actively talking to players.

How I would improve the overall quality of the section: I would be actively lurking around the website checking for any players that breaking our guidelines/rules. Depending on what section I'm moderating I will make sure people are following those rules as well with the general rules of the forums. I could keep this site cleaner within the section I can moderate and let everyone have a peaceful stay at NulledBB. I think I could help improve the HQ section of the community by getting rid of leechers to make the site seem better and have our leechers to a minimal.

By submitting this application, I confirm that I might suffer from depression after doing this for a while and won't make Fuhrer Aoki responsible for it.
[Image: T9B2tgy.png]