Thread Closed

RE: Sectional Staff Recruitment

married to cute
Local Wolfgirl
Level:
Credits:
17-12-2018, 03:01 AM
My timezone: UTC -2.
Time spent online a day: 8 to 10 hours. Really depends on when I wake up or what I'm doing, but generally it's guaranteed that I will be online and lurking around on Nulled for at least 4-5 hours.
Why me: I believe I'm qualified for this job because of various reasons, the first one being that I'm actually fair when it comes to handling users - just how a staff should be. I'm not one to have bias towards people when carrying out staff duties, nor am I excessively strict with their execution; in this aspect, I like to think my way of working as balanced and relaxing for both myself and the users. An example is how I've always handled the internal group (Vixen) issues related to keeping order, both on Nulled and on my Discord server - when it was at its peak I always strived to keep it free of any drama and rule-breakers, with the same effort to this day even when it's not as active as before. I also have a lot of free time in my hands to dedicate on Nulled, which means I'm not exactly limited to only moderating a specific sub-forum - if there's any need for help in any of the other sections or anything really, I'll always be up for it as I love to help with what I can when it's needed. Concluding, I believe I would be a great asset to the Nulled team if accepted - I'm sure I will be able to go above and beyond to make the forum and the sections I get chosen to moderate a better place, be it keeping the environment clean of rule-breaking content or by just being chill and keeping everyone's morale up while carrying out my tasks.
How I would improve the overall quality of the section: There's a lot that can be done to improve quality of the Other Discussions sector and its subforums. There are no 'official' guidelines to anything inside any of them (apart from the general rules) nor places they should be shown to people who desire to post there (such as stickies or frequent staff posting as reminders), as well as close to zero QA on the things that are posted. There's also a lack of activity on them, since most of its content gets posted on the lounges where you can talk about anything. Based on what we can see is lacking, I would improve the section's quality by first making sure there are clear guidelines for people to follow. This is especially important due to most people not reading the general rules (thinking they're common sense) and just straight out posting bullshit without knowing whether it is allowed or not (especially with leechers), as well as not knowing what or how to actually post properly - this way, it would help minimizing the amount of LQ posts in the sections, helping new users and making it easier for staff to filter out the ones who still insist in breaking the rules. Second, the people who get chosen to watch over the sections need to be active in the sections they've been assigned to moderate, posting frequently and making sure to let people know what they're doing wrong - again minimizing and preventing the amount of LQ posts by being active and keeping order when around. Lastly, I would try to get these sectors active again by creating activities that attract people, with collab from other active users. This could be achieved with monthly/weekly events that reward people based on how much they post in the section, public pots where people donate credits to give them out for helping with tasks (such as most reports, etc) or giveaways involving things related to the content posted, while also keeping their quality in a good spot.

Thanks for reading my application!

By submitting this application, I confirm that I might suffer from depression after doing this for a while and won't make Fuhrer Aoki responsible for it. (Note: I don't get depressed this easily :awoo:.)
Awoo~!

[Image: wJF4V6p.png]

[Image: TpUwOtZ.png]