Level:
Credits:
17-12-2018, 03:35 AM
My timezone:
Time zone abbreviation:CST
Time zone name:Central Time
Time offset:UTC/GMT-06:00

Time spent online a day:
I spend a total of maybe about 2-3 hours a day (before the Christmas event). I log into Nulled every day to check notifications, manage my group, take a look at the graphics section, make a post here or there. I'm also very involved in writers and Nullus, so there's some more mandatory activity. I always find time to commit to Nulled and get involved in one way or another.

Why me:
I am very committed and loyal to Nulled and its growth, and have been for years. When it comes down to bringing order, I am neutral. I don't take actions based on feelings or bias, and have a black & white approach for handling things. If something is wrong, it is wrong. No ands, ifs, or buts. I have great respect for the moderation team in their efforts to help users and clean Nulled. It would be an honor and pleasure to be a helping hand to the Nulled moderation team.

How I would improve the overall quality of the section:
My daily routine in how I approach Nulled would change. My first priority would be to scout and interact in other discussions. Other discussions, the way I see it, is like an "underground lounge". The posts, in this section especially, must be tracked and handled accordingly as it can be a nest for potential members trying to take advantage of posts and credits. However, moderation is only half the battle. My online activity will play a big role as well.

Thank you for your time Aoki.

By submitting this application, I confirm that I might suffer from depression after doing this for a while and won't make Fuhrer Aoki responsible for it.
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]