RE: Sectional Staff Recruitment

Kyoko
自殺
Level:
Credits:
17-12-2018, 05:00 AM
This post was last modified: 17-12-2018, 05:43 AM by Kyoko
My timezone:EST
Time spent online a day:Depends overall lately have been busy but I have taken the time out of my life to dedicate it to Nulled again

Why me:Well me being first off a leader of a group Nullus specifically (which can be applied to this), and having overall experience on the forum knowing the staff and admins I think I am fit for the position. I've been in a majority of groups on the forum too so that is a plus.

How I would improve the overall quality of the section:I am not going to go into depth in my application I am going to be basic but will make sure to touch the points that matter here. I would first off junk any of the left over stuff that wasn't touched by past section mods or wasn't touched in general, secondly I will make sure to keep a tab on the section I am covering always making sure to reload my page (since I can do that on my phone) this allows me to see the section and moderate when needed. Third I will make sure to interact as much as I can in that section and answer questions pertaining to that section rule wise. I wish all other applicants luck, and I hope to make Nulled a better place even if I don't get the position! Thanks for reading my app.

By submitting this application, I confirm that I might suffer from depression after doing this for a while and won't make Fuhrer Aoki responsible for it.
[Image: tumblr_okvfwkEVqN1rztjsno1_500.png]