Exotix
Writer
Divine
Level:
Credits:
20-12-2018, 12:39 AM
My timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Time spent online a day: Depends on how busy I am but I will make time for this

Why me: I believe that I should be selected for this position because of all of my experience that I have with MyBB and working within the computer security industry with web development and also Moderation jobs. I've been contributing to Nulled since I became member and then purchased two of my account upgrades. I am looking to either make the community better by getting rid of the spammers and or skids as I like to call them. I am knowledgeable in MyBB and web development and also computer security and customer service because everyone even if a member is still considered a customer because they can buy the upgrades. All in all I would not be too friendly as a section mod I would be kind of tough especially to the users that do not follow the rules.

How I would improve the overall quality of the section: I will be improving the overall quality of this section by making sure all of the rules are followed in this section. I will also make this section a lot more high quality by enforcing things such as short posts and shitposts just to unlock content. I believe that this should be a high quality section even though it is for other discussions.

By submitting this application, I confirm that I might suffer from depression after doing this for a while and won't make Fuhrer Aoki responsible for it.
Best,
Writer Exotix