Quietz
YOUR FRIENDLY MEMBER
Prime
Level:
Credits:
02-01-2019, 12:59 AM
This post was last modified: 02-01-2019, 01:06 AM by Quietz
My timezone:CET [CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME]

Time spent online a day:As soon as I got something important to do, Im willing to spend multiple hours on it.
I will do whatever it takes to archive things that are important to me. That means, that I would spend more than enough hours on here. I wont be lazy. :hehe:

Why me: I would consider myself as a VERYambitious person. I cant live without having a project that overcharges me. As mentoined before, as soon as I got a goal to reach Im gonna do everything toarchive it.
I would constantly put all my effort in performing a perfect job. Moreover Im good at reading peoples mind and see what they have got in mind. This could probably be very useful when it comes to detecting leechers Smile. The last thing to mention is, that Iam experiencedwith forums. For example I have been part of Leakforums for about 2 years +.

How I would improve the overall quality of the section: I would do my best to clean and filter important posts from shitposts, punish people equitable and be nice and friendly. Aswell I would work pretty fast and without any avoidable mistakes. Not to mention that I would never abuse my role in any way. Fairness andtreating everyone equally is VERY important to me.

Thanks for reading Smile

By submitting this application, I confirm that I might suffer from depression after doing this for a while and won't make Fuhrer Aoki responsible for it.