Credits:
13-10-2015, 08:09 PM
13-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Sins Wrote:
13-10-2015, 06:55 PM
zGeek Wrote:
13-10-2015, 06:28 PM
Sins Wrote:
I'm only an RF member cause SF merged. I was actually mad cause maeko is rude to me lol.

I hate this constant "im better than you" shit on these smaller forums no one gives a shit hahhaa :D

We are not even arguing that this forum is better than the other or vice-versa. It's probably the other forum pulling you into the "contest".
It's pretty stupid to be honest.

I beg to differ, I constantly see the owners of both forums, and other forums and other users saying "theyre a skid and cant do shit" or similar yaknow.
That's pretty ridiculous and really why does it matter? xD noone cares about your e-peen :D

I came to know about RF today. I see they are using most parts of our theme. Its very unprofessional and then you ban members because they are also registered on NulledBB? its like Apple boycotting me because I purchased Microsoft Surface Pro instead of a Macbook.
Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly. - Ali(a.s)

Developer( PHP, Python, C++, HTML+CSS, JS I am available for Hire. Message Me for details.