Thread Closed

RE: break ups

Molly
Certified Grill
Supreme
Level:
Credits:
10-12-2015, 06:34 PM
TL;DR: sent nudes, broke up w person who received nudes, he hacked my 800+ contact skype and leaked them
Ummm my worst breakup has to be the first time I broke up with the guy that I broke up & got back together with 6 different times. (Don't do that shit, it's suicide to your emotions and mental health) Him and I met via a minecraft server when I was 12 and he was 15 (that sounds really bad but I was a major hoe back then, I'm not proud to admit this but I had sent nudes to him repeatedly) then after not being able to deal with what stress I felt like I was under with the constant pressure of "I can only make him happy by sending him nudes" I broke up with him, and got together with someone who made me happy and didn't want that stuff from me. The first guy (D) got really really /r e a l l y/ pissed off and upset and hurt and w/e else and forced himself into my skype (which at the time had over 800 contacts on it, multiple IRLs also) and leaked those pictures to E V E R Y O N E. At the time, I played on a minecraft mod-pack called "The Crafting Dead" and the pictures got leaked to some of those people. Short story: Someone that hated me got ahold of those and tried to blackmail me with them.
Spoiler: When I was getting blackmailed
[Image: J1bzLXX.png]
ima lesbian