Buying

Purchasing: Help with e-mail access.

Submitted by hacheroomi, , Thread ID: 170217

Thread Closed

RE: Purchasing: Help with e-mail access.

Oathkeeper
Take your heart
Level:
Credits:
05-05-2020, 12:33 PM
05-05-2020, 10:50 AM
hacheroomi Wrote:
Thanks for your help, unfortunately their service is only paid for now. I also have no evidence pretty much since it's been so so long, besides, I don't think they would care about some game account I'd like to have back. (I honestly blame the game for having such shitty service, not accepting my evidence list of recent activity and instead insisting on an email from the original account it was made with.)

the guy also has not replied to my emails at all, they seem to be malicious as they gained access to my (game) account through there (can't speak in details but it was pretty clear from the messages they posted that they were happy to have stolen it). any advice for such services?

Well,pretty much, this means that they are happy they got their hands on your account.No mistakes there.

Absolutely no point in contacting the scammer.Nothing will come out of it.

Now you faith must lie with the gaming support.They are your last hope.If you have evidence like info of the old account,or answers to secret questions etc, you can use such info to persuade them.
How I started my e-mail was:How can I proove to you it is my account?
It was an old League account that was not used and lost access to.They asked me about 20 questions regarding the account and i got it back,only a person that build up such a long time would know these.
I suggest you do something similar,even though I don't know how they will react to the account being active.Perhaps tell them about the different IP? Think in details.That should do it.
Relax and keep pressing on.

And you know what,I am curious what service is this?
[Image: 02dc2ff30a91cfba8379da958848db64.gif?fbc...lL9N_QZTaI]
My grand upgrader (thrice): Ninja