Buying

Purchasing: Help with e-mail access.

Submitted by hacheroomi, , Thread ID: 170217

Thread Closed

RE: Purchasing: Help with e-mail access.

hacheroomi
Prime
Level:
Credits:
OP
07-05-2020, 04:26 AM
05-05-2020, 12:33 PM
Oathkeeper Wrote:
Well,pretty much, this means that they are happy they got their hands on your account.No mistakes there.

Absolutely no point in contacting the scammer.Nothing will come out of it.

Now you faith must lie with the gaming support.They are your last hope.If you have evidence like info of the old account,or answers to secret questions etc, you can use such info to persuade them.
How I started my e-mail was:How can I proove to you it is my account?
It was an old League account that was not used and lost access to.They asked me about 20 questions regarding the account and i got it back,only a person that build up such a long time would know these.
I suggest you do something similar,even though I don't know how they will react to the account being active.Perhaps tell them about the different IP? Think in details.That should do it.
Relax and keep pressing on.

And you know what,I am curious what service is this?

I will keep pressing. I have compiled a list of evidence like more than 20 different types of evidence of my recent activity on it (I was active on it, but they just handed it over to the thief of the email suddenly)

Despite that, they just keep replying to me i need to reply from the original email :( like I said, their service is really outdated and shitty.
If you'd like to know more I can tell you via PM! However the reason I am mainly asking for e-mail access help is because their service is totally ignoring my huge list of evidence.