The Lounge

just deleted all my social network accounts!

Submitted by v4hl, , Thread ID: 171570

Thread Closed

RE: just deleted all my social network accounts!

Oathkeeper
Take your heart
Level:
Credits:
12-05-2020, 10:56 PM
I believe your case is mostly described as "a bad friends" case.

Mate,it human to not stick with specific types of people and impossible to cater to everyone's needs.
No fucks is good,just in the right situation.Caring is really heart-warming if it reaches out to other people in the proper situation.

And don't worry,neither can I understand how people post stories/posts every.single.day.....
But such people exist, and that's a fact.Checking out if you watched it is a bit of an odd thing.Just play it cool and respond with like a "lol ya" after a couple of hours.They should get the memo.

Sounds more like a vicious circle if anything tbh.
Just find a new hobby.Go to the gym,learn to play something,go learn a new language.You will start meeting people from scratch and those people have no prejudice from the past you,nor do they care if you like them;they already have a life and this is a hobby.If your relationship levels up,that's completely up to you.

In a nutshell,what I am proposing is to keep calm,take a step back, think how you can go on from here and be open to new prospectives....who knows,maybe you will find yourself romantically involved again this way.

Just give this method a spin,and if it doesn't work/don't like it, throw it away and see what you can do differently.Don't get used to being passive.
[Image: 02dc2ff30a91cfba8379da958848db64.gif?fbc...lL9N_QZTaI]
My grand upgrader (thrice): Ninja