IceKing
Level:
Credits:
16-02-2016, 02:50 AM
16-02-2016, 02:48 AM
DeathIncarnate Wrote:
16-02-2016, 02:44 AM
IceKing Wrote:
After reading this I can honestly say you guys are perfect for each other I am sorry that you and your girlfriend both went through dramatic events in your life. Here is the thing who cares if the relationship is unhealthy nothing is ever perfect i am sure you are aware of. I can tell you from past experience that you should not ever let this girl go. She needs you and you need her. From reading your story it seems that you are one of the very very few people that is still there for her and by the looks of it she makes you pretty damn happy. I'm no counselor but if it were me i would be doing anything and everything to stay with this girl she sounds super sweet don't give up the fight keep fighting it. keep me updated on how things work out.

Will do, thanks for the reply man. Means a lot, and yeah - she makes me extremely happy. I don't know where I'd be without her, as I was having to fake my happiness quite a bit.

Just know a relationship is going to have it's up and downs and if there are still up times I wouldn't end it because of the down times.