Veni, vidi, vici
Level:
Credits:
OP
24-12-2020, 05:13 PM
This post was last modified: 24-12-2020, 05:14 PM by Prince
24-12-2020, 04:32 PM
Oathkeeper Wrote:
I like the idea of pushing the market aspect and bit more. Especially considering there should be some sort of "insurance and trust" between forum users (at least the upgraded ones).

I don't fully agree with all of these,especially the sales tag, considering they will most definately be abused. The revamp chat should be something to be looked at, considering the one currently takes forever to communicate and discord is considered "off-site".
Regardless though, this should be a good stepping stone when considering changes.

Style points for using the correct plural form of forum.

Pushing the market more comes with downsides, of course. There's probably going to be a shitton of unnecessary bumping and friend-vouching. But Aoki is creative, and I'm sure the userbase here is too. For instance, you could bump your thread with credits, or once every "x" amount of day(s). For the sales tags, yes: there is a possibility this will be abused, but so will bumping be and cross-posting threads. A great staff team can keep an eye out for such kind of activity, and since NulledBB is not involved in marketplace activity, it will always be the buyer's risk to deal and trade in the marketplace. The sales tags are pure visuals, they help with money coming into the forum, and they help keep buyers and sellers engaged in the market.

In the end, NulledBB isn't just a marketplace, so we should never consider it as one. But I think making it more involved with the community is a great stepping stone. The biggest competitor banned refunding services. Imagine if we could hype that up here.
-