Web Designer and Server Admin
Level:
Credits:
01-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Hey what's up?

I'm Growl, yeah I changed my username

Been a long time since I even posted on this site. But I'm back. Smile

I"m here to ask for you help.

It's not like I can't completely do this, but I need a bit of a push to start? I know sufficient PHP and MySQL. I know to use MySQLi and PDO for PHP to MYSQL connections.
I know how to make a basic login and registration system. I know how to do session cookies. That's all great.

I have a few questions, if you could help that would be great or give examples of works that have been done!

1. But how would I go about making the ticket system? Would I just make a form and input all the data in a table in MySQL and retrieve is according to userID?
2. If I had a payment system, I'm using a third party, slut.io. I'm doing this my codes, so how would I make a code system that would automatically upgrade a user to a certain package according to the code that is used?
3. How in the world do I differentiate a user dashboard and admin dashboard?

This is all for a website that is coming out very soon. We have everything ready expect for the website files. The website design was just finished so the framework or the "front-end" framework is all it needs. If you are wondering about which software i'm using, I can't wonder why this would matter but oh well, I'm using php 7.0, Nginx, and MySQL 5.6.

Thanks in advanced, and it's nice to be back.