RE: Exams

Deleted_44
Fhrer of Amestris
Divine
Level:
Credits:
21-01-2015, 02:01 AM
This post was last modified: 21-01-2015, 02:02 AM by Deleted_44
In 7th Grade during one of the exams I brought my phone in to class and hid it in my pencil case, when I needed to find an answer I would just pretend I was looking for a pencil.
I also heard that someone hid papers with the answers on them in one of the cubicles so people left "to go to the toilet".
I know it's a cliche way of cheating but maybe you could write important information on your body and quickly glance at it from time to time when needed during the exam.
If you have a good memory, do all the questions you know and then pretend to be sick during the exam and request to do the test at a later date because you won't get to utilize all the time available.
How about sitting next to someone who is quite possibly going to get a high mark, get a good view of their test and copy them as they go, changing up answers, not exact copying.

There are numerous ways to cheat/copy but if I were you I would try not to, I'm not sure what the penalties you incur if you're found out, I assume receiving a failing grade?