Posted: 21-01-2015, 01:01 AM
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2015, 01:02 AM by Wrath.)
In 7th Grade during one of the exams I brought my phone in to class and hid it in my pencil case, when I needed to find an answer I would just pretend I was looking for a pencil.
I also heard that someone hid papers with the answers on them in one of the cubicles so people left "to go to the toilet".
I know it's a cliche way of cheating but maybe you could write important information on your body and quickly glance at it from time to time when needed during the exam.
If you have a good memory, do all the questions you know and then pretend to be sick during the exam and request to do the test at a later date because you won't get to utilize all the time available.
How about sitting next to someone who is quite possibly going to get a high mark, get a good view of their test and copy them as they go, changing up answers, not exact copying.
There are numerous ways to cheat/copy but if I were you I would try not to, I'm not sure what the penalties you incur if you're found out, I assume receiving a failing grade?
Don't copy. Simple as that, you won't get anywhere in school if you cheat.
However I have used some nice tricks.
1. You know those stupid plastic water bottles? Take off the advertisement on it (the paper around it) and write all the answers around it, and then if you need some answers pretend you're getting a drink.
2. If you are a tiny small writer, use your fingernail.
3. This isn't mine, but if you're a girl write them inside you're t-shirt, or inside your coat or whatever, if you're teacher is seen looking down at that he would be fired.
4. Get a piece of paper & scrunch it up, then right the answers on the ball, but not to many or it looks like you've cheated, put it somewhere like on the floor, or in a bin, just somewhere you can see it but the teacher won't.
5. Bring your phone in to school, hide it somewhere like a pencil case like Infinite said.