How did you get into anime?

Submitted by Aki, , Thread ID: 82145

Thread Closed

RE: How did you get into anime?

noahtheboah36
Level:
Credits:
23-02-2019, 06:28 AM
First got into anime in like, elementary to middle school. Naruto was on late at night on Cartoon Network one evening, so I watched it. I had to beg my parents for a bedtime extension to 10 PM. Ended up quitting watching because I didn't want to wait for the season or whatever. Should probably rewatch it.

Anyway, a friend got me into deathnote but I was being bullied so I made some comment about it, scared the school, stopped watching anime out of embarassment over saying I'd put some a-hole's name in my deathnote if I had one. The school thought I had a death list... which, well, meh.

Anyway, fast forward, see attack on titan listed in my Netflix. In college now. I'd seen ads for it around, thought it sounded uber stupid, figured I'd watch it. Watched the first episode. Found it kind of meh, but something intrigued me so I kept watching, got hooked and got back into anime hardcore.

Now I've got to catch up on all this stuff.

Currently watching Reincarnated as a slime, waiting on BNHA, AoT, and I'm thinking about Gun Gale Online, saw like the first episode and it's kinda meh, but we'll see.