Level:
Credits:
06-09-2015, 09:42 PM
This post was last modified: 06-09-2015, 09:43 PM by GoldenJack
06-09-2015, 05:12 PM
Cloak Wrote:
04-09-2015, 03:47 PM
GoldenJack Wrote:
If you want to mine you need to go blackhat. Figure out how to have other computers mine for you and the spread it like a proper virus, you don't pay electricity, you get more computers working = Profit?

This isn't a very good option either, running miners on bots makes the pc unstable and will probably kill off your botnet slowly plus its just not profitable enough to keep it up.
Trading & Investing is the way to go.

Spreading is essentially free if you're not sitting on your ass and buying 2 cent bots that would die out on their own anyway. And if you optimize your remote miner so it doesn't take up so much resources that it would make using the PC impossible then you might have a long lasting mining colony. If I were doing it I would not try to squeeze every drop of "juice" out of a single bot but I would go light on each one of them while concentrating on making profit with quantity of bots. If you had like 10 000 bots and you use 25% of their resources I think you'll make a pretty buck and not bother the users at the same time. Then again I don't know first hand considering I've never tried it. :money: