Best place to sell steam accounts?

by Korriban - 01-05-2020, 02:47 PM
Zo Visuom Built By Zo Lord: Aeuso
Posts:
341
Joined:
Dec 2017
Likes:
33
Credits:
208
Reputation:
16
Vouches:
2 Years of Service
#1
OP
Posted: 01-05-2020, 02:47 PM
Question is basically the title. Where could I find the best place to sell my steam account as I no longer need it and like 10% of the games I can just rebuy and the other 90% of games I don't play anymore.
[Image: xxjJhgq.png]
Novice
Posts:
21
Joined:
May 2020
Likes:
3
Credits:
0
Reputation:
0
Vouches:
#2
Posted: 01-05-2020, 02:58 PM
G2g.com is best place i think but you need to avtive your account with doccuments first
Lurker
Posts:
3
Joined:
Jul 2020
Likes:
1
Credits:
2
Reputation:
0
Vouches:
#3
Posted: 24-07-2020, 10:25 PM
Playerauctions 100% recommended is safe, faster (1 day) and they can secure the payment i used to sell My lol accounts
Register an account or login to reply
Create an account
Create a free account today and start posting right away. It only takes a few seconds.
Login
Log into an existing account.
1 Guest(s)