Analyzing Your Website to Improve SEO_Updated 9th-Sep-2015
search engine optimization (SEO) expert Peter Kent walks step-by-step through the process of reviewing the content and markup of an existing web site to improve its ranking in search engine results.
Its offers a consultant's take on how to analyze each component-from keywords to content to code-and determine what improvements are necessary to become more visible to search engines like Yahoo!, Bing, and Google.
* Understanding why indexing is important
* Using the Google AdWords Keyword Tool
* Dealing with frames, iframes, and popups
* Working with SEO-friendly URLs
* Using meta tags
* Clearing source code clutter
* Building links within the site
* Working with Google+
* Reviewing page content
* Building and submitting an HTML and XML sitemap
* Garnering links outside the site...
-Direct Download Links
Sales/DEMO Link :
Big File Not Able for Virus Scan