[b]vB Version: 5.0.x[/b]
AJAX Threads: What is it?
AJAX Threads brings your threads alive, making them automatically refresh without needing to reload the page.
AJAX Threads is the ideal product for forums with busy threads or which deal with any sort of "event" be that TV shows, sports or game releases!
AJAX Threads allows you to make topics "auto update" without the user having to refresh. This can give performance benefits when applied to threads which receive a lot of refresh requests, and can increase user participation.
You can set whole forums to have their threads be live automatically. You can even allow only VIP usergroups to have threads refresh automatically to increase subscription numbers.
Complete Feature List
* vBOption: Enable Automatic Updates
* vBOption: Refresh Interval
* vBOption: Idle Timeout
* vBOption: Automatic Un-Idle
* vBOption: Enable Information Bar (Tells users how often the thread refreshes, whether they're idle, and how to un-idle, etc)
* Ability for users to manually refresh threads if Automatic Updates are disabled (cannot refresh more often than Refresh Interval regardless)
* Ability for users to manually un-idle themselves if automatic updates are enabled and the Idle Timeout is reached
* Per-usergroup setting to determine if automatic updates are enabled
* Per-usergroup setting to determine if manual updates are enabled
* Per-category setting to determine if automatic updates are enabled
* Per-category setting to determine if manual updates are enabled
* Posts fetched by AJAX Threads are marked as read
* Per-usergroup "duration" before a thread goes "idle".
Sorry, but you need at least 25 posts and 5 hours online time to unlock hidden content.