(08-04-2015, 01:36 AM)Potato Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 11:00 PM)IsildurBooom Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 12:06 AM)Potato Wrote: I just want to get a reasonable amount of bitcoin so I can invest and gain more. I just need a way to start.
Depends on how much you think is a reasonable amount to start out with? 50k satoshi? of a few BTCs?
50k is good
In that case, you can make 50k fairly easy (0.00050000)
1. There are many captcha and gaming sites where you can obtain a bunch of small amounts easily such as epay.info for captcha and bitcoinaliens.com where you can download a game and play for small coin rewards.
2. PrimeDice is a dice gambling site with an inbuilt faucet that can be used every 3 minutes. You start out with 0.00000200 by entering captcha. You roll the dice and play. There more you wager ~ the higher the inbuilt faucet starts to pay out with the maximum amount being 0.00004000 I think. Min withdrawal is 0.00100000 + 0.0001 subtracted to cover the transaction fee. Maximum deposit if you become serious about playing is unlimited I think.
3. There are also many url shorting services that pay out in BTC primarily such as coinurl.com. Shorten any of your links that you are using in your blog/website/twitter ect.
4. Mining ~ strongly reevaluate your situation if you consider this option.
5. Trade ~ paxful.com, purse.io, goldux.com and many many more
I also know of a website that pays you 0.01 (1 Million satoshi) to register on a gambling website through there referral link.
Lastly I also know of another website that pays 0.00250000 if you download uttorrent through there referral link
Overall there are thousands of ways to get started in BTC without investing a single dime. If you have a bankroll to work with then you shouldn't have a problem at all and you could own your first BTC in under 5 minutes.