I wouldn't use Bitcoin. Mining it is very difficult, if I where you I would mine some other coin.
The best thing for you to do right now is wait for prices for bitcoin to drop, invest, and hold them in my opinion.
(04-08-2015, 09:22 AM)Faded Wrote: Only way of getting bitcoin now is buying it, mining isn't worth it anymore.
Pretty much do what Gummy said. Buy when the prices are low, and sell when the prices are high. It does have a risk tho.
It's pretty much gambling at this point. However that is what investing is :x
If you do want to mine tho Nyan then do a fairly new coin, and just invest into a rig
just for mining, transfer that into USD if possible, and invest in bitcoin, or just take
that coin and trade it for bitcoin.
However why I say transfer it to USD first before bitcoin, is because people normally
don't want newer coin that isn't used/trusted/accepted but instead will invest
in it, just like bitcoin while the prices are low ect; So in conclusion, you will have
a better chance at trading the newer coin for USD.
Posted: 05-08-2015, 09:58 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2015, 09:59 AM by IsildurBooom.)
(04-08-2015, 02:36 AM)Potato Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 12:00 AM)IsildurBooom Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 01:06 AM)Potato Wrote: I just want to get a reasonable amount of bitcoin so I can invest and gain more. I just need a way to start.
Depends on how much you think is a reasonable amount to start out with? 50k satoshi? of a few BTCs?
50k is good
In that case, you can make 50k fairly easy (0.00050000)
1. There are many captcha and gaming sites where you can obtain a bunch of small amounts easily such as epay.info for captcha and bitcoinaliens.com where you can download a game and play for small coin rewards.
2. PrimeDice is a dice gambling site with an inbuilt faucet that can be used every 3 minutes. You start out with 0.00000200 by entering captcha. You roll the dice and play. There more you wager ~ the higher the inbuilt faucet starts to pay out with the maximum amount being 0.00004000 I think. Min withdrawal is 0.00100000 + 0.0001 subtracted to cover the transaction fee. Maximum deposit if you become serious about playing is unlimited I think.
3. There are also many url shorting services that pay out in BTC primarily such as coinurl.com. Shorten any of your links that you are using in your blog/website/twitter ect.
4. Mining ~ strongly reevaluate your situation if you consider this option.
5. Trade ~ paxful.com, purse.io, goldux.com and many many more
I also know of a website that pays you 0.01 (1 Million satoshi) to register on a gambling website through there referral link.
Lastly I also know of another website that pays 0.00250000 if you download uttorrent through there referral link
Overall there are thousands of ways to get started in BTC without investing a single dime. If you have a bankroll to work with then you shouldn't have a problem at all and you could own your first BTC in under 5 minutes.
~Freedom & time is an illusion we cannot yet escape nor comprehend~