I have been using an Iphone 4S for god knows how long now and it is just getting to glitchy/slow. I heard from whistle-blowers that apple purposely slows down older generations when they release new ones so I think that is one reason. It has got to the point where I cannot play any sort of game without a crash, the camera takes 10+ seconds to load up and much more. So this is why I need a new phone. I have been doing some research and found out that many people seem to be more pleased with Android after the moved from apple due to how fast and customizable their phones are - this leads me to believe that I would enjoy an Android but I have no idea where to start for example:
- What OS to use?
- What security precautions I should take?
- What phones to stay away from?
- When is the best time to buy them?
- Contract or one-time-fee?
- Where to buy from? (UK Stores please!)
- Even if Androids are worth it?
So yeah, just need a experienced Android person to give me the run down and recommend me some things.