1 Year of Service
Question about Xbox Live
I'm not going to bother explaining my reasons for pursuing this, but it's for a good reason.
I need help, or at least guidance, on a few things if possible.
1. I plan to setup to play XBL through a VPN, but I'm broke.
Is there a free vpn that's good enough to cover me without lagging me around the games or easily taking it down by Ddosing?
2. What is the best botnet to use for booting online? And could someone steer me in the right direction for that?
3. I know this sounds stupid, but what are some good ideas of ways to find the real IP of someone from XBL? (Even ppl using a vpn)
4. I heard there's some sorta program or service that can be bought by our ISP or online or something that protects from ddosing. True or not? (NOT VPN'S)
5. Is there any possible way of kinda backtracking whoever is ddosing me? Like, if I have a list of ppl's IP's in the game and use packets or something?
Stupid Questions I'm sure, but you never know til you ask.
If these aren't possible without paying up some cash, then please still leave any helpful responses.
(I don't need people telling me the possible consequences, I know.)
|11-15-2015, 06:53 AM