- Clean Web 2.0 Design
- Navigation Grid.
- Compatible with Gallery and Blog.
- Status Update Page.
- Compact Topic View.
- Collapsible Search Bar.
- Retina Graphics.
- CSS Icons.
- Auto-Detect Mobiles.
1. Install the skin files and image files using the same method as a regular skin - by importing the files through the "Import/Export" page under the "Look & Feel" tab of the admin cpanel.
2. Once installed, click the arrow next to your mobile skin and select "Manage User Agent Mapping".
3. Scroll down and tick both iPhone and iPod Touch. Save the changes by using the button at the bottom.
4. Click on the arrow next to the default mobile skin (called IP.Board Mobile) and choose "Manage User Agent Mapping"
5. Scroll down and deselect both iPhone and iPod Touch. This stops iPhone/iPod users being switched to the default mobile skin, and will instead change their setting to your newly installed mobile skin.
6. Your new mobile skin has been successfully installed and ready to use. To check it has been installed correctly, visit your forum using your iPhone or iPod Touch and the new skin should be visible.
Sorry, but you need at least 25 posts and 5 hours online time to unlock hidden content.