Posted: 11-09-2015, 10:17 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2015, 11:03 AM by H.)
What Does It Do?
- Ryan's (IVI40A3Fusionz) Quick Theme Selection v2 once activate adds near the bottom of your page a Quick Theme Selection drop down menu which myBB doesn't come with, using this plugin will allows users of your site choose their desired theme!
- 1.6.X (If you would like it to be compatible with lower versions please ask ).
1) Upload 'QuickThemeSelection.php' to your plugins directory (usually inc/plugins/).
2) Navigate to your AdminCP and then 'Configuration'.
3) Click on 'Plugins' from the left side bar.
4) Click on activate in the 'Quick Theme Selection!' section.
5) Quick Theme Selection Is Now Active!