So yesterday I went to a party and it was a pretty good party, we had to bring our own drink, as I paid for it I didn't let a lot of people share it with me, vodka is pretty expensive in the UK, I bought a 1l bottle for £20, after finishing the bottle I was given some jack Daniels. After that I went home and as I live on my own I decided to goto sleep. I woke up the next day in my own sick (disgusting) and hung over. Whilst cleaning my sheets I realised if I fell asleep on my back I would of chocked on my own vomit and died. Scary right? I didn't even wake up when I vomited.