1 Year of Service
Triple Town 1.87:
Triple Town 1.87:
Current Version: 1.87
Requires Android: Varies with device
Category: Brain & Puzzle
* NEW game mode!! “Lakes (Classic)” is now available if you have unlimited turns. This mode lets you deploy lakes that block bears and act as placeholders for you. If you’re one of the few people who played the eInk Kindle version of Triple Town, you’ll remember and love this. :-)
* Spring theme! Turn your town into a joyous, flowery place. Unlock for free with coins or purchase for 99 cents.
* Bug fixes and various improvements.
Email email@example.com if you need anything!
“I had to force myself to quit playing Triple Town in order to write this review, which might give you some idea of just how addicting it is.” – Gamezebo.com 5 star review.
* Editor’s Choice on Google Play!!! :-)
* Runner up, indie game of 2011 – Edge Magazine
* Runner up, social game of 2011 – Gamasutra.com
Triple Town is an original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree… until you’ve filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you’ll have to outwit giant bears who will try to block your progress.
How large can you grow your dream city before the board fills and the game ends?
UNLIMITED TURNS: This game is free, but we need to earn a living somehow. So eventually, after playing for a while, you will run out of turns and will need to wait for them to refresh over time, or you can buy more turns with the free coins you earn in the game. OR, if you love the game and would like to support small independent game developers like us, you can purchase unlimited turns *forever* for a one-time fee. If you do, you can use them on *any* compatible Android device you own (that supports Google Play.) Just install the game on your other Android devices and select “restore unlimited turns” in the game’s options menu.
Questions? Comments? Visit: http://www.fairdatashare.com and facebook: fb/fairdatashare
|09-24-2015, 12:55 AM